Belmond Charleston Place Safety Policy
At Belmond Charleston Place, we are working hard to ensure the health and safety of our guests and colleagues, today and every day. From the moment of your arrival, all new sanitizing, social distancing and employee hygiene requirements are in place for your group, regardless of size. Below is a list of precautions and procedures we currently have in place.
- All associates are temperature checked prior to starting their shift.
- All associates must attend a two-hour training session regarding all areas of safety.
- All associates receive extensive department specific training.
- All guest facing staff wear masks.
- Pre-arrival letters are sent to guests with instructions and hotel guidelines.
- Guests are required to complete a wellness registration prior to check in.
- All guests are temperature checked on arrival. Any guest that registers a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be prohibited from staying on property.
- Guests are required to wear a mask in all public areas.
- Valet car service is not offered to reduce touchpoints.
- Bell persons adhere to all new protocols including: hand washing, hand sanitizing and wiping down handled baggage and bell carts.
- Acrylic barriers on the front desk, concierge desk, bellstand, spa reception and host stands in restaurants provide additional protection for you.
- Hand sanitizing stations can be found at elevator landings, throughout the lobby, the second floor meeting space, and at the entrance to all food and beverage outlets.
- Hand sanitizer and surface sanitizer are provided for all use in-room.
- Housekeeping services will take place prior to arrival. Daily service will not be offered unless requested. Turn-down services are currently suspended.
- Covid-19 social distancing reminder signage in place around the hotel and employee areas.
- Guest Room Dining will not enter your guest room.
- Reservations are required for the use of the pool, fitness center and spa, to maintain proper social distancing and occupancy guidelines.
Learn more about Belmond Charleston Place’s Guest Safety Policy here.